|Dr Justin Munt|
Dr Munt completed his basic surgical and subsequent advanced Orthopaedic training in Adelaide. After completing his training he undertook a fellowship based in Sydney focusing on the management of hip and knee arthritis as well as soft tissue injuries of the knee.
His special interest lies in the area of hip and knee replacement surgery and arthroscopic management of knee ligament injuries, including anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction and more complex multi-ligamentous knee injuries.
Dr Munt firmly believes in optimising patient outcomes with the most up to date clinical evidence and current technology. He is excited to be one of the first in South Australia trained and accredited to use the MAKO system for robotic joint replacement surgery. This system allows greater control during surgery resulting in improved implant positioning and better outcomes for patients.
Dr Munt also has extensive experience in managing fractures ranging from simple wrist and ankle injuries through to those requiring complex limb reconstructions.
His is able to offer urgent review for all new referrals and he consults at metropolitan and country locations, including Strathalbyn and Birdwood, to give his patients more flexibility for their appointment.
Tel: (08) 7325 4840
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, University of Adelaide
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Environmental Protection Agency – Flouroscan Qualified
- Hip and knee arthritis management
- Soft tissue knee injuries
- Orthopaedic trauma
- General orthopaedics
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Visiting Medical Specialist, Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Visiting Medical Specialist, Modbury Public Hospital
Private Hospital Admitting Rights
- Burnside Hospital
- Calvary Wakefield Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
- North Eastern Community Hospital
- Burnside Specialist Centre, Suite 3/120 Kensington Road, Toorak Gardens
- North Eastern Community Hospital, 580 Lower North East Road, Campbelltown
- Strathalbyn Hospital, 14 Alfred Place, Strathalbyn
- Talunga Clinic, 40 Shannon St, Birdwood